Thursday, September 17, 2009

LOOK WITHIN
You told me i was beautiful
It mean so much to me.
But when i looked into the mirror
There was no beauty i could see.
I asked you why you you lied.
Then you told me to look closer
Because i'm beautiful inside....
i'm a lonely, silent stranger,
And to myself untrue,
I hide behind a mask , you see.
That no one can unglue.
i sit alone and think at night,
And wish that i could cry.
But my mask will not allow it,
So my eyes are always dry nowadays.
I long to share what's underneath,
This painful mask of mine.
But everyone that i can trust,
Just doesn't have the time.
Alone in this uniqueness,
That nobody can see,
Because i hide myself so well,
They cannot hear my plea.
I'll try to struggle on alone,
And yes.i'll get crush down.
But i will keep on stiving,
Until myself is found.
I'll wait till i've succeeded,
And can live without a mask.
Then i'll help another stranger,
That was too afraid to ask..
I'm sorry, i've betrayed you.. I'm sorry if i hurted you, cause i've been hiding in the dark all along..Doing things i'm not suppose to do.. i've known how much i mean to you..
You said i'm part of you ..
I've cried feeling gulity and i'm lucky to be part of you. This isn't a joke, i'm speaking out loud now!! and apologize for my mistakes.
Don't you think i'm wasting your time ? seriously? i felt useless.... for not being by your side when you needed me.
Maybe we're trying too hard.Maybe we turned apart ? i'm sorry .. i just don't want you to waste your time on me.. but...
I LOVE YOU.

3 comments:

  1. it does not waste my time
    it does not hurt me
    but if u don care about me that i realy realy hurt it truly

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love u too...u better don wear a mask.later i will not noe who is u..i miss u

    ReplyDelete