Thursday, October 15, 2009

What can i say ..

Life style is sh*t and annoying , another st*t-ty day here =p . But, hey!! i saw that dude [ m.s ] He just suddenly appear in my face but didn't get to say 'hi' ofcourse.. i don't care anyways =)
( i was sleeping in the car and Arvin started shouted YES!!!!! i was like ? WHAT HAPPEN ?? and then he shouted I LOVE FLYFM !! Then i know whats happen already ! I think he won the akon tickets) Argh!!! i want to go !!! Bring me go !! =( LUCKY FELLOW ! YOUR LUCKY DAY LAR)
[ THE BOOK ]
Only Ashley Sio and Alyssa Tan and May understand!! Hey, that book is finish-ing , my broken english LIFE is there.. whoever keeping it .. KEEP IT PROPERLY!!! Don't lose it !!
Our love stories is in there.. [May, choose one nice new book okay ?]
[in class ]
everyone seem so sleepy today ! everybody lying down (so quite) This is so not 1C1 !! SO NOT !!=P Marytn is really freak-ing weird !! (WEIRDO ) I feel like im writing every single second of my life .. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment