Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally

it has been days my blog has not been updated
Days only though , cause i have to sleep over Mae Qi's house .
I ate alot of junk food that we brought from 7eleven .people was like looking at us ! =)
Too bad May have to miss the food !! LOL.
i saw someone i used to like that day, ( if his not that boring , i think i'll like him till now though)
SHH!! don't tell !! LOL.
While we were watching movie... this stupid person keep on kacau-ing me !! Spoil my mood ..
Me and Mae Qi chat-ed alot of our problem stuff. Playing around... (So fun and awesome)
but i can't sleep!! for some reason!! MQ should know why ..
And then i went home unpack all my stuffs
And went to bed..
The next day i went to the market( smelly)
Brought some food.
Went back home and watch my tv..
Sudden ly my phone rang..
sms from my sister say whether want follow her go eat'dim sum with kai ma ornot..
Firstly i said no, cause i just ate..
Then she said no accompany ..
So i said yes .
Kai ma was driving around to find the restaurant suddenly we pass by a blessing hall and my sister saw Lobak ..(use to be a true friend)
I was looking at the direction where she pointed, when i saw her i felt scare ..
Hoping she never see me and we never go down from the car.
my eye started filling with tears, and i don't know why ..
But no matter what i'll try to hide my tears ..
Its weird why i'll cry though.
Don't know when will i have my friend back..
I know what i did to her was something very wrong , but i just don't what did i did..
i just want an answer thats all ..
anyways it has been a long day ..

1 comment:

  1. i am sorry that i make you lost a good friend like lobak!!!i only can do is keep saying sorry!!i was sorry about this case!!

    ReplyDelete