Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WOW!! so banyak thing happen since i didnt update my dear dear blog.. =.=
i really enjoy my saturday, but i feel that i been felt out by Ashley.. ( including Chia loon)
ish ish .. lonely =)
Meet keivin during that day i've been felt alone..
Whee !! new friend..
LOL. i've gone hyper these few days
SUNDAY , 1 nov 2009
Celebrate my dad's birthday !!
i love the cake though, blueberry ..
Dad look very very happy .
i'm glad that he is..
The smile on his face makes me happy too..
Ate thai food , so sedap!!
So full that time cannot finish.. LOL
MONDAY, 2 nov 2009
Back to school..
ish ish damn noisy ..
Teacher don't even teach a SINGLE word!!!
Come to school for what ?
Wasting my time only..
Its was raining after school me and MAy walk under the rain.. (whooee)
didn't get sick weih !! hees
TUESDAY, 3 nov 2009
volleyball rox..
me love volleyball.!!
but then i hurt miiself =(
Sad sad .. KELIAN ME LAR..
aiyor, like that also can hurt 1..?
clumsy me.. -sigh-
WEDNESDAY, 4 nov 2009
doing nothing at home other than just texting..
waiting replyss
eat , study ...
see!! me soo rajin ..( LEARN FROM ME MA..)
LOL.
OKAY LAR.. everything updated already
Ciaoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment