Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LIFE IS TOUGH NEVER EASY..

why life have to be so hard and tough all the time '?

Cant it be easy for once ?

Why must i have so many fight with so many fren ?

Why there always be pest in my life?

Emo ? why ?

Why must there emo in my life..

Jesus why ? why ? why ? and why..

My life doesn't mean anything to me now..

It is NOT improtant anymore ..

That is what i feel about myself..

I hav more sad memorys than happy memorys...

My life is very complicated ..

I need sumone beside me to support me

I need a hug

I need frens

BUT i dun wan to lose any frens..

I fail this request...

i lost alot of fren now..

Making new fren but dun wan to lose the old ones ..

Wat i have done wrong to deserve this pian ?

Why me ?

Wht now?


i'm died in my soul.. i guess ??

do u think so ?










No comments:

Post a Comment