Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MISSING YOU FELT SO LONELY...

I know that u can't teman me all the time..

but i felt lonely without u by my side ..

Worrying bout thing that shouldn't be worrying about..

scare a for a nightmares came true ..

But also hoping there's a dream come true..

Why we have to be so far apart ?

Living in the not same world ?

missing you for no reason..

Just need u to be by my side ..

Looking forward to see u agian ..

Hopefully this time i could remember your face..

U know u're not here i felt so unsafe in School?

Hahaha ..

all well end well ...

Life is never easy..

2 comments:

  1. u dont need to worry when u are alone!if i am the person u want to see and u needed me.you cant give me a call if i can i will come and hug u and say who bully my bubu gal??i dont think so funny!!but it true!i will always be the number 1 person to stand beside you and support u!!bubu chak miss u always!!!mhuackszszszszs!!take care until we meet^^

    ReplyDelete