Thursday, July 16, 2009

~~~~WHY~~~~~

why you need to ruin my life.. why can't u just chat or talk with me one on one ??
Isit hard?? i won't eat you even though i'm angry ..
But Sorry .. its too late .. im ady hating u .. And for some reason that the personality u have right now. Stop and dun stare at me all the time is creepy .. I hate u alot u know that ?
Have u make up ur damn mind ??
Im sorry for being rude but im already a pot of hot water boiling with full tempreture...
why??why ??"
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO TALK TO ME ??
WHY MUST U RUIN MY LIFE ??

CAN'T U JUST GIVE ME SOME SPACES???


1 comment:

  1. it because u love that person only u hate it much!!!it because u still care about him!!why should u much think until like that??it because u already tell me that u really care about that person.i will share all my time to u every single day........i hope u will not angry that person....

    ReplyDelete