Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lost a best Friend

i lost a best friend ~~ i wanted to say sumthing to Alyssa

Alyssa:
Alyssa im sorry that we always fight and quarrel in our relationship as a fren ..
James and me really had nothing to talk .. is not that i dun wan to try talk to him ..Is because i can feel that James is very shy person so when i try talk to him it doesnt make any difference
I dun wan to lose a fren like u although we have alot in comment.I really dunno whether u still treat me as a fren ornot..
BUT watever it is .... just wanna say im sorry..
As a fren i really dun wan to lose a fren like u ..

(Hope people who is seeing this ..dun insult my english.. i noe is bad my english suckxx)

To JAMES :
James .. sorry for treating u bad..but i really cant stand u !! im sorry if i hurt u so...

No comments:

Post a Comment